This position is under minimal supervision, performs department specific office and clerical duties of a moderately complex nature. Work may consist of maintaining department databases, records and files, gathering and interpreting data to construct detailed reports, and assisting in monitoring department budgets. May direct the work of other clerical employees in a lead capacity. May assist with human resources related issues and handle confidential information.
(Hourly Rate: %2413.49 - %2417.26)
High School diploma or GED and four (4) years of related experience required.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
The ideal candidate:
- Greets on-campus visitors and serves as first point of contact for prospective students and guests
- Coordinate campus visits for prospective students and community groups
- Stays up-to-date on university policies and procedures regarding programs available, admission process, etc.
- Assists with recruitment events on-campus and off-campus
- May require weekends and evenings
Primary Location: University
Job Category: Clerical Administrative
Organization: 275001000 Undergraduate Admissions
Employee Status: Regular