Acute Nurse Practitioner Medical Oncology
Mercy Health – St. Rita’s Medical Center is seeking an advanced practice clinician interested in experiencing all four seasons in a beautiful Midwest City surrounded by beautiful suburbs and charming rural communities.
We are offering candidates a competitive income and benefit package.
- Round on patients admitted to the hospital; review care plans with nursing staff as established by our physicians.
- Provide and coordinate care to medical oncology patients under the direction of board-certified medical oncologists.
- Perform physical assessments on patients and complete patient histories.
- Infusion coverage in Lima and Celina Outpatient Centers
- Complete discharge summaries.
- Order medications, treatments, labs, etc. as described and permitted under the Ohio State Medical Board supervision agreement and the Mercy Health St. Rita’s credentialing boards
- Be available for call about patient conditions according to the pre-established schedule. Includes holiday responsibilities.
- Other duties as determined by the supervising physician(s).
Preferred education and skills:
- EPIC experience
- Oncology experience
- Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN)
- Certified Advanced Practice Nurse
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Traci Cox email@example.com.
Questions? Call: 419-995-4947 (office) or 419-296-7808 (cell)