Ohio Valley Enterprise SDN Account Executive
Located in OH
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling to and supporting potential and existing customers within a designated geographic territory. You will be the primary customer relationship owner, responsible for developing and executing on strategic sales plans leveraging all routes to market. This includes owning and coordinating all aspects of account activities and maintaining a keen understanding of customer's business and strategy. The AE is the Team Lead aligned to a dedicated Inside Sales Representative and Pre-Sales Engineer. This position is a stepping stone for their RVP role.
Their offering is NOT a bolt-on but rather it's a pure best-of-breed solution. Their a competitive firm in a competitive environment so they expect hard work and they're open about it from the beginning - work ethic and a driven for success personality is key. They are looking for the best athletes and those who are still athletic - people with drive, competitive nature, teamwork as well as individual effort.
Their sales model is very process driven and they sell only through and with the channel.
Requirements and other stuff:
• Undergraduate Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or related field
• Record of over achievement in High Tech Sales; Networking, Storage, Virtualization, Security, etc.
• Proven team leadership skills
• A very strong understanding of your regional customers and channel partners
• Enterprise level territory planning skills
• Highly skilled in presenting (PowerPoint/Keynote and Whiteboarding) to small and large audiences
• Strong activity-based hunting skills
• Road Warrior - no qualms about travel
• Adaptable, willing to be trained the company way - startup culture; do it their way
• Expect to prepare and present a video presentation as part of the interview process - you should be able to be impressive
• Ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound won't hurt either
Salary range of $100-125K+ w/$200-$250K+ OTE - uncapped plan.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett
Senior Executive Recruiter Randstad Professionals Sales, Marketing, Ops & C-Suite Office:
Sales, Marketing, Ops & C-Suite
skills: Account Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.