Direct Recruitment Services is looking to hire full-time Class A CDL Drivers to transport water, sand, crude, pipe, or chemicals for the oilfields of Midland/Odessa, New Mexico, and Oklahoma. Our Class A CDL Driver will handle coupling and uncoupling various hoses in some cases, maintain daily logs and records, and perform daily vehicle pre-trip and post-trip inspections. This position is for someone who is a competent, dependable professional and takes safety and customer service seriously. Do you enjoy working outside of an office environment and on the open road or field? If so, please keep reading!
This position earns a competitive yearly salary range of $80,000-$120,000 and a:
- 10,000 sign-on bonus for crude oil and co2 haulers with hazmat and tankers endorsements
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for water haulers with tankers endorsement
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for hydrovac drivers with a Class B drivers license and tankers endorsement
- $2,500 bonus for sand haulers! No endorsements required for pipe and sand hauling.
We also offer excellent benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, and housing assistance. If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for and you have strong experience with a Class A CDL License, we encourage you to apply! Please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
ABOUT DIRECT RECRUITMENT SERVICES
In 2010, Direct Recruitment Services was founded with the sole purpose of assisting American Class A Drivers and Diesel Mechanics to find rewarding driving careers in the oil and gas industry. Because there is a severe shortage of talent for the oil and gas industry, companies will pay top dollar to qualified candidates that are hired. Not only is DRS satisfying the needs of oilfield companies, but drivers and mechanics can count on us to help them find a rewarding career in the oilfields of the United States.
We know that our team works long hard hours, and most of their time is spent out on the road. We find it important to ensure that our employees are taken care of by offering top pay, generous benefits, and housing assistance!
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A CLASS A CDL DRIVER
- Valid commercial driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and handle physically demanding work
- Ability to pass ongoing drug and alcohol screenings
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work 70 plus hours a week
- Must be willing to work Day or Night shift
A CDL Class A license with an X endorsement is preferred. Do you have previous truck driving experience? Are you a person with a strong work ethic? Are you punctual and have consistently regular attendance? If so, then you just might be perfect for this CDL Class A Truck Driver position!
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you are a CDL Driver and are ready to hit the road, we encourage you to apply! Please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!0