RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST - Sammamish Urgent Care, Lake Hills Urgent Care, Newcastle Urgent Care
Shift: 1145-1015pm (plus additional time if patients are still in clinic). Shift is 2 days per week.
CORE VALUES: Integrity Compassion Agility Respect Engagement
Overlake Medical Clinics is currently seeking a Radiology Technologist to join our Urgent Care Clinic located in Sammamish, while also covering when needed at Lake Hills and Newcastle. This clinical position includes rooming patients, point of care testing, EKG, injections, Phlebotomy and digital x-rays.
We offer employment opportunities with excellent benefits. We give our professionals the support and freedom they need to achieve an enviable work-life balance. We promote a patient centered team based approach to our care delivery ensuring that all staff members are working to their full potential.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Working part of a close knit diverse community provides choices and prospects for professional growth. We offer tuition reimbursement, professional development classes, training programs and internal transfer opportunities to advance your career path of choice.
Overlake Medical Clinics, (OMC), is a wholly owned subsidiary of Overlake Hospital Medical Center focused on adding new primary care clinics and expanding its physician network to better serve patients in convenient locations close to where they live and work. Overlake operates primary care and specialty care clinics throughout the Eastside, locations are on the hospital campus, downtown Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, Redmond and our senior health center in Bellevue. In addition, we offer Urgent Care services in Bellevue, Redmond and Issaquah.
- AA/BA/BS degree through an accredited Radiology program preferred.
- ARRT Registry required (or registry eligible). Annual renewal of ARRT required by OMC, with evidence of same by primary source verification.
- Washington State Certification as Radiologic Technologist (RT) is required. Biannual renewal of RT state license required by DOH and OMC, with evidence of same by primary source verification.
- Current healthcare provider CPR certification required.
- Two years of related clinical experience preferred.
- Must have good working knowledge of computer systems with emphasis on Word, Excel, billing, EMR systems and other programs related to the position.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer