Omega Cabinetry, a division of MasterBrand Cabinets, is home to custom cabinet builders. We’ve continued to grow through craftsmen and women – true artisans in their trade – creating rooms of premium quality cabinetry. We start with raw lumber, in board-foot form in our rough mill, and end our journey in beautiful homes across the United States and Canada.
- The ability to lift, bend, push, pull, and move materials up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to stand or walk an entire shift (can be 8-10 hours)
- The ability to read measurements, work or calculate numbers, use hand held tools, including but not limited to hand held pallet jacks, pneumatic staple guns, industrial hot glue guns, and power drills.
- Must be 18 years of age, have reliable transportation, and the ability to work overtime as needed.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in assembly or a production oriented environment
- 1st Shift hours are approximately 6:00 AM- 3:00 PM, Monday thru Friday.
- 3rd Shift Hours are approximately 9:00 PM- 6:00 AM, Sunday thru Thursday
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective 1st of the month following 30 days of employment, plus generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Associate appreciation/recognition programs
- Individual incentives to recognize your attendance
- A production bonus to award or recognize meeting or exceeding our key metrics
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Other benefits offered dependent upon plant location, please check with HR for details!
ABOUT THE JOB
The global standard for luxury and custom cabinetry is now hiring craft-minded team members. But we don’t just make cabinets. Our team helps people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home that brings family and friends together. Throughout your workday, you contribute directly to the success of the business. You have opportunities to grow, to learn, and to make a difference – not only in your company, but in your community and your world. We recognize and reward outstanding craftsmanship, those who are accountable, have an eye for detail, and those who
immerse themselves in our thriving culture. We are looking for a new kind of team member – one who will collaborate innovative ideas with others and push each other to take Omega to the next level of quality craftsmanship.
After a 1-2 week training on the basics of cabinet making, AKA Cabinets 101, You will start your shift with an all-hands meeting to discuss production goals for the day, safety, and other plant matters. Together with your teammates, you will manufacturer or assemble cabinets or cabinet components to meet or exceed production goals while keeping our Four Basics in Mind
- Safe and Clean Workplace
- Quality at or above expectations
- Complete on-time delivery
- Fashionable products at a fair price
- Aligned- Make sure you and your team know the goals and objectives that need to be met!
- Agile- Our demand and structure can change quickly, so make sure you are able to flex when needed.
- Accountable- It takes YOU showing up to work each day for us to be a successful team and to meet our customer needs.
Imagine a short commute to a company driven by a higher purpose. Where people are as important as our products, and the quality of life fuels the quality of ideas. Our culture is built around giving everyone the opportunity to contribute both their ideas and hard work. You will have the opportunity to grow, learn, and make a difference in the company and your community, and be recognized and rewarded for it. We build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
Join our family of prominent brands across North America where we take ideas, build solutions, and fulfill dreams of a comfortable, inviting home.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MasterBrand Cabinets.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran status.
Opportunity. Purpose. Reward.