Who We Are
Peet’s Coffee is seeking an Omnichannel Content Manager who, together with our Digital Marketing Sr. Manager, will be responsible for driving consumer engagement and storytelling through content. In this role, you’d develop a deep understanding of our brand and social channels, as well as determining key PR moments throughout the year. Collaboration with internal teams is critical to the success of this role, with this position working very closely with our Loyalty, Direct to Consumer, Retail and Creative Service teams.
What You Will Do
- Manage and maintain all Peet’s-owned social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest) on a day-to-day basis.
- Strategically manage, communicate and execute the social content calendar.
- Oversee the development of social assets (photography, video, gifs) and copy in partnership with business units, Creative Services, and external agencies.
- Develop deep understanding of social platforms and Peet’s social channels to understand what is/isn’t working for channels and best practices, and to use this expertise to develop strategic decisions for future content.
- Own social reporting, tracking, and deep analytical understanding of social performance and benchmarks.
- Own Influencer content strategy, helping to identify, convert and manage influencer relations across designated social verticals, while tracking/reporting on these efforts.
- Effectively manage social listening tools and reporting dashboards monitor social space for conversations, activities and trends of competitors/like-minded brands. Stay up-to-date on new platforms, technologies, and innovations in the space.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with Social and PR agencies end-to-end: briefing, providing approvals, delivery, establishing press-worthy moments and media gifting opportunities, reporting, etc.
- Work with Creative Services and/or agencies to develop new content series, optimize creative and copy, and create test and learn opportunities for Peet’s social channels.
- Manage digital calendar – web, email, social—to ensure seamless digital customer experience.
- Assist Senior Digital Marketing Manager with content strategy and implementation for Peets.com, including working with cross functional teams to develop blog articles for the site.
Assist with invoicing and budget tracking for digital team
Who You Are
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in social media and PR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience at a retail or CPG brand preferred
- Exceptional understanding of all aspects of email marketing and associated data
- Proven track record of driving innovation and testing within the channel
- Strong communicator who can liaise across departments in a collaborative manner
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Highly proficient with Excel & PowerPoint