Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest Information Technology staffing firm, has an opportunity for a Omni Programs Consultant to work for one of our clients in the Boca Raton area. This position will be a contract, and all candidates must sit directly on your W2.
Key Highlights of the Omni Program Consultant Opening
- Scheduling, attending and/or running cross-functional team meetings to drive programs and pilots on the Omni roadmap.
- Following up on next steps with all teams and providing updates to leadership
- Exceptional attention to detail for researching and resolving program issues, tracking outstanding IT fixes/enhancements needed for BOPIS, Ship From Store and Same-Day Delivery programs
- Reviewing reports and invoices using pivot tables to analyze data for monitoring program performance and/or issues.
- Working with analytics team to create/update dashboards and ad hoc reports
- Maintaining relationship with third party vendors/partners including bi-weekly touch base meeting and any required follow-up
If this is something you're interested in, please send a resume to Sam Kidby at email@example.com
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178