Interstate Restoration is a national emergency response restoration and general contractor specializing in the return of compromised property to their pre-loss condition. We work with our clients to restore their properties. Our team restores commercial, multifamily, hospitality, educational properties from water damages, flood, fire, smoke and natural disasters.
We currently have openings for qualified On Call Disaster Restoration Supervisors. The Supervisor is the secondary position of understanding, organizing and directing on-site work activities. These activities shall lead to the workmanlike completion of an assigned task within scope, budget and schedule. The On Call Supervisor reports to the Project Manager.
- Report to the Project Manager.
- Responsible for most day to day field operations.
- Work with the Project Manager to insure project comes in on Budget.
- Work with the Project Manager to create the schedule.
- Assist with the daily planning and activity at project site.
- Insures the quality of work being performed is up to Industry, Interstate and Owner standards.
- Maintain a daily log of conditions, activities, communications and notable events.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Verify and approve work progress and completion.
- Be attentive to material needs, types, demands and availability to perform work.
- Respond to and address changes on project.
- Coordinate with Project Manager any/all Change Orders.
- Coordinate with Project Manager Sub contract termination.
- Communicate with the Project Manager, Project Director and Owner informing them of current project conditions.
- Insure a daily job site safety meeting has been conducted.
- Maintain attention to the safety and protection of property and workers on the site at all times.
- Report any/all job site accidents to Health & Safety Officer and Project Manager.
- Complete administrative duties (e.g., expense reports, time sheets, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Communicate well; verbally and written.
- Computer Literate; MS Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook (Email).
- Coordinate daily labor and material needs in a manner to produce the best efficiency.
- Work with clients and management in a professional manner.
- Work with Subs, Suppliers and Vendors in a professional manner.
- Be knowledgeable of Local, State and Federal Code requirements.
- Ability to motivate Subs to complete work on time.
- Ability to adjust schedule or work activities in the event of unavoidable delays to make up lost time.
- Scheduling preparation and maintenance.
- Possess leadership qualities.
- Ability to execute quality control/assurance.
- Knowledgeable of inspection requirements.
- 1 year industry experience (fire, water and mold restoration), preferred.
This is an on-call hourly position with no guarantee on the number of hours worked. The availability and length of jobs vary based on company need. We are specifically looking for applicants eager to learn and grow with the company.
INTERSTATE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. INTERSTATE will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicants on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age; ancestry; childbirth or related medical condition; citizenship; color; creed; familial status; genetic information; height; weight; marital status; national origin; physical or mental disability or handicap; pregnancy; race; religion; sex; sexual orientation; uniform service member status or veteran status.
Interstate Restoration is an E-Verify employer.
Third party resume submissions not accepted. Any resume submitted will be considered the property of Interstate Restoration and Interstate Restoration will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
restoration, supervisor, mold, asbestos, water damage, construction, xactimate, sub-contractor