Provide outstanding food and beverage service to our guests in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.
• Arrive at scheduled start time in appropriate uniform and ready for work.
• Greet all guests with enthusiasm and friendliness.
• Serve food and beverages in an appropriate manner consistent with company standards.
• Answer guest questions about food, beverages, and our facilities accurately and in a friendly manner.
• Provide the highest level of service in accordance with Hotel Brand standards.
• Identify food orders when ready and deliver items to tables in a timely manner.
• Communicate with other food and beverage employees to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Maintain full knowledge of menus, recipes, and other pertinent information.
• Constantly increase knowledge of food, beverages, and other hotel products and services.
• Complete side work after each shift.
• Responsible for constant sanitation, organization, and proper food handling.
• Prepare work areas for opening, mid-shift, and/or closing in accordance with hotel standards.
• Ensure that guests a have a positive and memorable experience.
• Watch for safety hazards and report them immediately to your Supervisor/Manager.
• Attend all mandatory Department and Hotel meetings.
• Complete all required training within timeframe allotted.
• Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures as required.
• Perform other duties as directed, developed or assigned.
• Support environmental commitments by acquiring the knowledge, skills and values to be a leader in the global goal of “greening” the hospitality industry.
• Minimum 18 years of age
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Must meet grooming standards
• Able to work as part of a team
• Able to work with little or no supervision
• Previous server experience in similar setting
• Previous hotel/resort experience (preferred)
• Able to prioritize, organize and follow-up
• Strong attention to detail and able to make concise decisions
• Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and verbal forms
• Able to demonstrate high energy, and strong enthusiasm for customer service
• Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
• Able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
• Willingness to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
Must be able to maintain proper certificates or Training to serve Alcohol.
BENEFITS: Competitive Pay, Employee Garage Parking for $50/month, $30-31 Day Full Fare Bus Passes, Discounts, Medical, Dental, Visions, 401k with Match, and many more!!!
HRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.