Manage the marketing strategies and actions of the Kenworth on-highway product line-up to achieve division sales and margin goals.
JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage marketing activities of on-highway trucks, including T680 and W900.
- Manage marketing activities of PACCAR MX-13 engine and PACCAR Powertrain.
- Develop annual on-highway marketing plan.
- Lead project management activities to execute new product launches.
- Manage customer events and trade shows.
- Maintain technical understanding of Kenworth and competitors’ on-highway products.
- Maintain understanding of customer requirements and pulse of the market.
- Create marketing content, including FABs (Features and Benefits), walk-around presentations, competitive product comparisons, sales collateral content, training content and other marketing content.
- Analyze market and customer data to develop regional and segment marketing strategies.
- Initiate marketing actions to influence sales outcomes that achieve division sales and margin goals.
- Present to various audiences, including division management, customers, dealers, internal departments and other PACCAR entities.
- Manage Kenworth Greenhouse Gas Team, including Marketing Systems Manager and GHG Operations Manager. Oversee Kenworth Greenhouse Gas programs.
- Manage Used Truck Marketing Manager. Oversee Kenworth Used Truck marketing programs.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, marketing or business administration required.
- Master’s Degree in engineering or business preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in engineering, sales, marketing, or field service is required.
- Knowledge about Kenworth products, competitors and the North American truck industry is preferred.
- Must be a self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Up to 25% travel required.