RevClaims is seeking to fill an On-Site Administrator position in the Little Rock, AR area. The primary role of this position is to manage patient accounts by communicating with hospitals, insurance companies, attorneys and the patient. This position requires a great amount of organizational skills along with the ability to multi-task, as the On-Site Administrator is continuously receiving and processing information. This position will be the point person between RevClaims, the patient, and the provider. The Administrator must understand and promote the relationship between our company and the provider by managing relationships with employees at every level of the provider’s organization. The On-Site Administrator will work on site at the health care facility.
- Input patient and liable third party information into RevClaims and provider systems; basic to cross-informational data entry.
- Receive and process insurance information and forms from patients, insurance companies, and attorneys.
- Process additional information and request from patients, insurance companies, and attorneys on the billing of patient treatment.
- Review and manage patient accounts to ensure that proper documentation, payments, and necessary letters of authorization are entered correctly.
- Manage patient accounts through the company’s database and coordinate with the home office in regards to medical information and billing to third parties.
- Technology based testing participation.
- Responsible for maintaining and adhering to compliance policies and procedures.
- Regular and timely attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Associate’s Degree in a Healthcare related field or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Experience in lieu of education: if a candidate does not have the educational requirement, three years of insurance, medical billing, and/or legal work can be substitute for the education requirement. It will be left to the candidate to explain in a cover letter how previous work experience is applicable to this position.
Experience in insurance, medical billing, and/or legal work preferred.
- Basic keyboard skills and computer knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills, including use of multi-line phone
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Medical terminology helpful.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret basic business correspondence, safety instructions, operating instructions, and policy manuals.
- Ability to write routine business correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively and communicate with physicians, patients, and other staff members.
- Ability to speak Spanish is not required, but will be considered a plus in an applicant.