We are an established IT Services firm looking to hire an energetic, motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills to provide onsite technical support to our clients (desktops, servers, network). Multiple work locations available throughout the metro area.
Systems Engineer Level 1 and 2 positions available
The position calls for a hard working support engineers with varied skills ranging from workstation support to network administration. Good communication and organizational skills are a must. Definite opportunity for growth within the company.
IT Systems Engineer
Certifications - A+, MCSP, CLA, ITTL Foundation or equivalent experience
Required Skill Set:
- Ability to develop and deploy workstation images utilizing common tools such as Ghost, MDT, & SCCM
- Desktop operating system and application troubleshooting
- Mac OS management and deployment
- Ability to install network operating systems and perform more complex upgrades
- Advanced troubleshooting of operating systems
- Advanced network/local printing such as shared faxing and shared scanning
- Advanced network administration such as directory and domain troubleshooting
- Management of group policies
- Cluster Hardware configurations
- Virtual server administration (Hyper-V/VM Ware)
- General NAS/SAN administration
- Implementation of patch processes for servers using bundled solutions such as SUS, WUS and SCCM
- Maintain network backup solutions
- Integration of MAC OS and Active Directory
- Familiarity with Google Apps
- Maintain managed/configurable switches not requiring routing, trouncing, or multiple manufacturer switch operation
- Troubleshooting basic switched and routed environments
- Layer 2 switch configurations including VLAN, Trunking, Channeling.
- Basic router configurations using static routing, (no routing protocols or QoS)
- Basic ACL's knowledge
- Manage router and switch image upgrades
- Maintain basic internet and site-to-site connectivity
Design and Project Documenting
- Basic Infrastructure design including IP addressing and Subnetting.
- Server Centric diagramming and documentation
- General Network Diagramming and documentation
- Helpdesk reporting and ticket management
- Previous experience preferred.
- Bachelor of Science Degree preferred but not required.
- Note: Clients require fingerprinting and background checks. Candidates will have to comply.