Support site logistics and material handling to ensure a safe and efficient work environment.
Job Status: Full time
Reports to: On-site Logistics Lead
Duty: On-site logistics of tools and material
Location: Mansfield/Midlothian area
This person will be responsible for placing tools and material at the point of use for each electrician in a timely manner, keeping the working areas clean, organized and prepared for smooth operation throughout each day.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of warehouse or related experience
- Electrical construction knowledge/experience is desired
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Additional Skills/training below are a plus:
- Forklift and Sky Track Training
- Scissor Lift Training
- OSHA 10
All applicants will be subject to background check and drug screen.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Comprehensive benefits offered; Health, Dental, Vision & 401K.
Please note that we are not accepting agency phone calls or referrals regarding vacancies with this position.