You are a driven, competitive recruiter with a proven track record of success in corporate or RPO recruiting. At Accolo, you can leverage your full lifecycle recruiting skills with a company that appreciates and values aggressive, customer satisfaction-focused recruiters who are prepared to apply themselves to the continuing success of a company on a high-growth path. As a recruiter for Accolo, you will support one of our high profile clients by working closely with hiring managers to fill their open positions. Using our proprietary platform will boost your productivity by automating much of the up-front heavy lifting – posting, screening, and administrative tasks - freeing you up to focus on providing a high level of service to our client and candidates and complementing your already well-developed sourcing skills. Ready to dive headfirst into candidate generation and sourcing, and be a part of a leading RPO provider? If yes, then you're on the right job ad - keep reading to explore this role with us!
Working from our client site in Tinley Park, IL, your mission has two moving pieces: first, get to be an expert with our recruiting platform; second, get your arms around the needs of our clients by building a trusted advisor relationship with Human Resources and Hiring Management teams. You will comb the internet to find the right candidate while managing many concurrent needs for a variety of jobs. At Accolo, we champion a consultative approach where you will take ownership of full life-cycle recruiting and work proactively with our clients to drive the process to a successful hire.
Your proven client-advising recruiting ability coupled with expertise in any given field; be it Software Development, Finance, IT, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, or purple squirrels makes you right for this position. In short, your passion is recruiting.
Having mastered the art and science of recruiting done right, you will:
- Understand the hiring needs of our (your!) customer
- Create comprehensive job descriptions and launch jobs in the marketplace (like this one!) with out-of-the-box marketing campaigns
- Use our one-of-a-kind, patented technology to manage all of your candidate activity and follow-up
- Source candidates through researching, sourcing and cold-calling across all mediums and various types of disciplines. Among other things, you are a LinkedIn Recruiter expert and you know how to write InMails that entice the most passive of candidate
- Identify top-notch talent and pre-screen and vet candidates against client requirements
- Manage the end-to-end process for the candidates: interviews, debriefs, and offer process
This is a unique opportunity to join a team of Hiring Consultants who have established themselves as consultative, client centric recruiting leaders. It takes a unique recruiter to excel on our team. If you’re ready to make an exciting career move, we want to hear from you!
Accolo is a national Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) company that was founded upon a simple premise: there had to be a better way to connect the two people who matter the most in the recruit-to-hire process — the hiring manager and the candidate. Given the unpredictable nature of hiring and the rise of web-based applicant tracking systems, job aggregation sites, and social networks, we set out 15 years ago to develop a unified and streamlined recruiting platform to identify, recruit, and hire your most critical asset — high performing employees.
Since our inception in 2000, Accolo has refined our data-driven, patented recruiting process to now offer our clients full service, scalable RPO solutions for mid-size and enterprise businesses. We are headquartered in the heart of the financial district in San Francisco, California, with a nationwide team of Hiring Consultants and Customer Success professionals.
- Related Keywords:
- recruit* technical recruiter, recruiting consultant, corporate recruiter, staffing, sourcing, sourcer, research, RPO, recruitment process outsourcing, consulting, professional services, HRO, Talent, Acquisition, full life cycle recruitment, LinkedIn, writer
- Job Label: