Onboarding Program Quality Specialist
Reports to: Onboarding Program Manager
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Travel: up to 10%
The primary focus of this position is to support the Onboarding Program Manager in various areas of vendor management, process improvement, trouble shooting, reporting and analysis. This position serves as the single point of contact and administrator for all Onboarding Program systems to include, but not limited to, background vendors, drug screening, and E-Verify. The Onboarding Program Quality Specialist will assist with various process improvement and systematic projects as assigned by the Onboarding Program Manager. This employee will manage all escalations with our vendors, determine that SLAs are being met, facilitate pre and post adverse action as well as Fair Credit Reporting Act requirements for all applicable candidates and the management of new hire documents in the electronic onboarding system, eStaff 365. This position will also manage in house audits of new hire documentation and work to develop metrics/reporting for the Onboarding Program Team alongside the Onboarding Program Manager.
The Onboarding Program Quality Specialist will maintain awareness of current trends in criminal background screening, denial of hire due to screening results, Fair Credit Reporting Act regulations and new technologies as it relates to the screening of candidates. Through classes, reading or other mechanisms, the Onboarding Program Quality Specialist should continuously increase both legal hiring knowledge and systematic techniques for both timely onboarding and customer driven relationships with our vendors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews SLAs of each vendor and tracks timelines on responsiveness, duration to close tickets, problem resolution, etc.
- Develops/maintains internal audit procedures to include confirmation that client requirements have been exceeded for each hire and properly documented in personnel/audit files.
- Reviews, analyzes and creates processes surrounding client requirements and system related functionality.
- Creates client audit process framework, file mapping and conducts internal audits.
- Manages Start Status Template changes/updates with HRIS Analyst as needed.
- Maps/revises both client and internal onboarding documents in eStaff 365 as needed.
- Reviews onboarding metric reporting and compiles data for Onboarding Program Manager quarterly or as needed.
- Suggests and drafts additional metrics/reporting mechanisms related to start times, lags, errors, etc.
- Serve as key liaison with all vendors regarding trouble tickets, search delays, errors on verifications and other misc. items related to background screening requirements.
- Manages creation, auditing and accuracy of all client packages entered into screening systems.
- Tracks site access for the Onboarding Program Team, vendor rep contact info and details on unique screening systems.
- Manages special projects and performs additional duties as requested.
- Coordinates OPT training to include webinars, offsite events, etc.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Technologically savvy with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to changing technologies
- High level of analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- High level of organizational and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple high priority items
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials and establishing priorities and project deadlines
- Strong passion and desire to learn and adapt to change
- Project Management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree and one (1) year HR or relevant staffing/onboarding experience
- Other similar combination of education and experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to sit for extended periods of time. The noise level in the office setting is normally moderate but is sometimes high.