For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 12M employees.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
The Onboarding & Sales Enablement Manager role will help drive the quality, delivery and timing for the New Hire Onboarding Program & the majority of Instructor Led Training (ILT) programs, and Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) delivered to direct and indirect field personnel. This includes but is not limited to LMS management, performance consulting, scheduling classes, hosting training events, preparing SMEs for Training events, preparing reports and managing engagements end to end.
- Program manage all aspects of the new hire onboarding experience, from pre-boarding to rep productivity
- Coordinate with HR, IT, Sales Ops, & Sales Leadership to ensure processes & tools are optimized for new hire productivity, engagement, & satisfaction
- Act as the point of contact and valuable resource for new hires throughout their new hire journey
- Establish measurable goals and defined metrics in reducing ramp time for field sales reps
- Manage the Enablement calendar and schedule ongoing ILT/VILT globally. This includes arranging technology and/or venues, coordinating and ensuring preparation with presenters, managing event registration reports, attendee lists, post-event training & surveys, and any other type of data/logistics needed to support the success of the event
- Liaise with colleagues to accept their registrations, confirm bookings, manage cancellations/changes, communicate event information, and maintain an accurate participant count
- Develop and maintain strategic and effective reporting systems for sales personnel and management; to drive accountability, engagement, identification of enablement needs, and measurement of program success.
- Partner with Sales Ops and leadership to assess and deploy 30 - 60 - 90 KPIs.
- Execute a blend of training methods to maximize learning retention and scalability. e.g. live classroom training, asynchronous e-learning, live virtual sessions, role-plays, hands-on product workshops, etc
- Perform additional projects and other related duties as assigned or as responsibilities dictate.
- Help orchestrate & execute sales enablement ‘big-ticket’ events
- 3+ years of experience in curriculum development, training, and delivery
- Experience in a sales enablement capacity in an enterprise software and/or SaaS environment
- Able to partner with sales departments and leaders for sales training programs
- Excellent one-on-one and group presentation skills
- An ability to actively participate in discussions with management to determine business drivers and map enablement efforts that support those goals
- A demonstrated awareness of adult learning principles
- Solid project management skills, with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- A resourceful, highly-organized self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- An interest in spearheading creative, scalable and repeatable programs, with an ability to uncover untapped enablement potential
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with sales leadership and to build productive working relationships at senior levels
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google G-Suite and Salesforce.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.