OnePoint Patient Care is one of the pioneers in the hospice industry. Specializing in providing hospice pharmacy services since the Medicare benefit started in the 1980s, OnePoint Patient Care has grown to become one of the leading hospice pharmacies in the country. Our commitment to quality and superior service is unsurpassed in the industry.
We are looking to add a part time OnCall Pharmacist to our team in Newark, DE. There would be availability for weekend shifts (12pm - 4pm) and OnCall responsibilities.
- Transcribe, verify, and fill prescription orders.
- Provide clinical consultative services to patients and therapeutic recommendations to nurses, physicians, and other hospice personnel.
- Answer customer questions and help resolve customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Enter, access, and retrieve data in the pharmacy system.
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for medications.
- Contribute to the maintenance of a productive and error-free work environment by keeping pharmacy workspaces neat and orderly.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills, with special emphasis on effective telephone correspondence with a customer-first attitude.
- Excellent problem solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain courteous and professional composure during stressful situations.
- Ability to work cooperatively with both pharmacists and technicians.
- Pharmacist License that is current and in good standing with the State Board.
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree -or- BS Pharmacy Degree.