#Quality of Life
Martinsburg Veterans Medical Center
1 license/50 States- 49 days paid time off’ annually!
One medical license/serve any location in the VA
Recruitment and Relocation Incentives Authorized
Martinsburg, WV is a picturesque, historic community within 90 minutes from Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD metropolitan areas, yet offers the serenity of small-city living. Our opportunity is nestled in a community which offers family friendly lifestyle, great public and private schools, and affordable real estate. With such proximity to our nation’s capital you can enjoy all the attractions, sports, shopping, and entertainment that a metropolitan area has to offer.
Preferred Candidate: B/C Oncologist/Hematologist dedicated to the care of American Heroes our Veterans.
Adjacent to the Wash DC metro, the Martinsburg VA Medical Center provides you great quality of in 50 beds facility8-4:30 pm, M-F; very low call (once a year) in a very friendly section. The department has lots of support staff. There is NO service inpatient ward; provide outpatient care and consults, transfer to our sister facility the Washington DC VA Medical Center or within the community. Provide care with follow-up small cell lung therapy; help the infusion center, etc..
Typical day: Average 10 patients with 60 minutes per veteran. Provide clinical guidance to patients, families and other health care providers over the phone, secure messaging or through the mail to coordinate health care, educate and give professional advice. Supervise and teach medical residents, students and may be required to oversee mid-level practitioners, such as nurse practitioners or physician assistants.
- S. citizen
- Board certified/eligible Hematologist/Oncologist
- Full and unrestricted MD.DO license (from any state is valid when practicing in the VA).
Interested: Please forward your C.V. to email@example.com ; call or text (304) 268-0377 anytime.
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional $15K per year
- Guaranteed salary increases
- Licensure: 1 full & unrestricted license from any US State is permissible to work at this facility
- CME: $1,000 per year stipend for reimbursement; 5 days paid absence to attend CME
- Malpractice: Liability protection with tail coverage provided
- No Employment Contract
- 26 days paid vacation; 13 days paid sick time per year w/ unlimited carry over; 10 paid holidays
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Nationwide Mobility