- Assist in the execution of strategies identified for specified service line development.
- Assist in the development of sub-specialty network development with interdisciplinary cooperation across all Palm Beach Hospitals.
- Support the needs of the service line through various tactics such as data management, contract management, physician relations, operational efficiency and quality outcomes reporting.
Education / Experience
- Minimum: Bachelor's Degree, Masters Degree Highly Recommended with emphasis in Health Care, Hospital Administration, MBA, Business Administration, Public Health or a related field.
- 2+ years Hospital and/or Health System or related experience is required. Experience with multi-site healthcare organization. Experience in leading strategic operational initiatives.
- 2+ year experience in Oncology leadership
- Extensive experience with interpreting complex multi-organizational strategic initiatives, with a demonstrated track record of effective problem analysis and resolution.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Knowledge: Understands the health care industry, local market place dynamics and overall hospital strategy and operations; keen understanding of physician relationships and practice patterns; federal, state rules and regulations. Stays current on latest trends in health care, including but not limited to physician relationship development, reimbursement, managed care and clinical program development
Strategic thinking skills: Skilled at executing strategy and problem solving; asks the right questions, follows-up and determines strategy based on facts; knows how to use analytical tools. Proficiency in excel and data management tools.
Communication Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills
Personal Traits: Is proactive, responsive and accountable; possesses strong interpersonal skills, knows how to work collaboratively with others to get things done; can manipulate through complex situations. Is politically astute and a consensus builder; is able to balance multiple responsibilities.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.