NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we’re committed to quality and to our customers and we take pride in the nearly 400,000 new homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job at NVR requires a hard hat. We don’t just sell and build new homes; we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR’s multi-billion dollar business operations.
As an Online Sales Consultant, you'll complement a region's sales team by providing consistent and high quality follow up with online leads. Your knack for discovering the details and building excitement with interested prospects will lead to incremental sales. Your ability to provide a superior level of customer service that creates loyal NVR customers will help you excel.
- Offer prompt follow up (via phone & email) with your region's online inquiries.
- Remain knowledgeable about various communities, products, options, and financing programs so you can effectively communicate with prospects.
- Pre-qualify and assess needs of all customers to match them with appropriate NVR communities.
- Set sales appointments for customers with community based sales team.
- Prospect for new leads while managing relationships with current leads.
- Monday through Friday hours typical with weekend "check ins" expected.
- 2 years experience in lead management or sales.
- Strong planning & organizational skills.
- Excellent oral & written communication.
- Strong computer skills & working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and lead management systems.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Life at NVR
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we’ll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10 years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.