Onsite Entertainment Production Administrative Lead - Remote. Temporary Full time.
Under the direction of the Clinical Services Director and partnership with the Clinical Program Support Manager, the On-Site Administrative Lead serves as the administrative lead for Clinical Solutions (CS) entertainment production industry clients and locations, such as NBC & Disney. The On-Site Administrative lead will partner and collaborate with the Clinical Program Support Manager and the on-site clinical leaders to ensure the successful launch of the site and provide on-going support for the clinical site managers to ensure Matrix exceeds client’s expectations. This position will provide the highest level of associate satisfaction and supporting the clinical staff so that they have the supplies and information necessary to provide outstanding service.
This is a remote temporary full-time position.
Must have 1- 3 years entertainment production industry experience.
Requires about 80% travel local and possibly non-local
- Perform onsite and phone readiness assessments in advance of location go-lives to ensure a successful launch
- Ability to be onsite as the clinical administrative support and lead to ensure site success
- Maintain levels of communication internally to create high levels of transparency regarding the site and client expectations
- Set and manage client expectations within the agreed contractual agreements
- Build a relationship with onsite client and operational leadership, meeting regularly (phone/in person)
- Ensure the site supplies and necessary equipment are available and working
- Manage schedule changes, scope of work changes and other changes as needed in coordination with the Clinical Manager
- Manage and resolve urgent and emergent issues that arise
- Serve as the point of contact for all clinical site leadership
- Escalate issues appropriately
- Serve as a conduit for communication between Matrix, entertainment production industry client representation and the onsite team
- Identify opportunities to advance relationship and scope of services
- Onsite process improvement activities
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience; health care experience preferred
- 1 -3 years relevant work experience in the entertainment production industry
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Current Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Excellent communication skills
- Execute required, high priority, ad hoc tasks to ensure smooth site operations
- Ability to navigate the nuances of the entertainment production industry
- Ability to be innovative and strategic
- Ability to set and meet deadlines/goals
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Attention to detail
- Independent judgement and discretion
- Communicate effectively to support the partnership with Clinical Solutions operations team and client/staffing needs
- Address urgent questions regarding the clinical needs from the clients
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Travel requirements: Minimum of 80% travel is required which includes vehicle or air travel or both. Travel is mostly local in state to the area but may include non-local and out state travel based on business needs.
Matrix Medical Network is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer