The On-Site Manager manages all facets of the Company's On-Site office in partnership with the customer, to provide the highest quality recruiting and customer service. Maintains a 'one to one" relationship with department leads, supervisors, Human Resources and the Management Team. Grows the relationship with the customer by providing creative solutions regarding their contingent workforce. Ensures that processes are followed in include recordkeeping and compliance with Company and the customer's policies and legal requirements. Acts as a human resources consultant offering assistance in employee relations and workforce matters to include harassment, safety and co-employment. Effectively supervises Company employees to ensure optimum working conditions, compliance and good employee relations.
- Coordinate/manage the requisition of temporary employees.
- Ensure timely response to job order requests.
- Guarantee 100% fill ratio of all job order requests from the client.
- Ensure all temporary help clock in and out their time.
- Conduct payroll for all temporary associates on-site at Client Company.
- Coach and counsel temporary associates as needed.
- Coordinate temporary associate recognition programs to boost morale.
- Conduct temporary associate orientation on an as needed basis.
- Act as a liaison between temporary associates and client supervisors to resolve and issues in productivity or other issues that may arise.
- Certify any and all forklift operators.
- Perform drug testing of associates where needed.
- Monitor quality of service by auditing Company's fill ratio, successful completion of assignments, exit and overall feedback from temporary associates and Team Managers.
- Proactively identify and patterns/trends for successful/unsuccessful candidate placement and communicate that information to the Customer.
- Maintain accurate records and track/document all activities of the temporary associates.
- Ensure accurate invoicing and resolve and issues that may arise.
- Perform all maintenance of internal software including assigning new employees, making adjustments where needed, ending assignments and documenting the reasons and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Manage and maintain a professional working relationship with all customer managers and temporary associates.
- Provide telephone and walk-in applicant screening services for customer upon request.
- Handle telephone calls in a timely and professional manner at all times.
- Respond to all requests from Supervisors, Co-workers, and temporary associates in a professional and courteous manner.
- Utilize Company's Management structure (i.e. Director of Operations and CEO) should any questions arise that needs additional help.
Requires a minimum of 1 year of successful staffing industry experience or equivalent to ensure high service standards of quality and volume. Previous supervisory experience preferred and must have proven ability to lead and motivate others to perform to expectations. Proven ability to communicate effectively and to apply problem-solving skills. Multi-task, team and customer service oriented without losing composure; tactful, adept at office productivity. Must be focused on producing results; cooperative, patient, calm under pressure, works independently, and should enjoy a fast paced work environment while displaying the highest level of professionalism. Basic practical knowledge of EEO laws preferred.
Works at customer location which may include office and production type environment. May require extended daily work schedule, occasional weekends.