OCTOBER 1 start date.
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
This position will be based onsite at our client headquarters in Chicago, IL (not available for remote)
Travel up to 25% may be required for this opportunity.
Who you are.
You are an experienced corporate wellness professional with 2 or more years of experience in corporate wellness related roles in business-centric environments OR fields related to health and wellness w/in a business-centric environment. You are passionate about your work and able to support Virgin Pulse's purpose of Helping People Be Healthy to our client, Hill Rom's, employee population. You will have the skills to best provide advocacy for VP products while demonstrating our mission.
Meet the team.
Our Onsite Wellness Coordinators partner with our client and Virgin Pulse’s internal teams to promote a culture of health and address the health needs of the Hill Rom employee population. Additionally, our Onsite Wellness Coordinators work closely with the client’s internal wellness program team to create integrated programming designed to improve awareness of health issues as well as create opportunities for employees to engage in healthy activities. This individual will be qualified and have the resources to answer all the questions about VP and our products as well as questions and/or concerns regarding any client internal wellness programs and resources.
Other key responsibilities of an Onsite Wellness Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Identify opportunities to integrate wellness into client’s culture
- Monitor, evaluate and respond to program measurements, including operations and quality, to drive continuous quality improvement initiatives and goals
- Engage and partner with client leadership to support a culture of wellness
- Collaborate with client and VP account leadership to drive engagement in healthy activities
- Develop and leverage partnerships with other onsite health programs- fitness centers, clinics and other internal/external committees.
- Provide data and analytics support to define, track and report on program activities, participation and results
- Evaluate and coordinate client based health and wellness awards/certifications
- Facilitate ongoing client committee/group/network meetings
- Manage trending feedback from client contacts
- Ensure strategies are translated to implementation plans and that such plans are communicated and implemented effectively
- Collaborate with Virgin Pulse and internal partners/stakeholders including, but not limited to, Marketing, Product, Business Operations and Customer Service to support key implementation/program update activities.
- Support liaison with other Company programs, projects and initiatives related to/connected to Virgin Pulse's scope of services for Company.
- Coordination of client requests and internal delegation for appropriate processing
- Participate in ongoing client and VP discussions/meetings
- Support for renewal planning as appropriate
- Develop a wellness champion network and provide leadership, support and resources to champions at multiple locations.
- Successfully escalate concerns within the applicable organization and help drive issue resolution in a timely manner.
- Create and facilitate onsite health education programs and events, such as Lunch and Learns, workshops and other programs.
- Support implementation of onsite health promotion programs including health screenings, flu shots and others across client’s multiple locations
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What you bring to the team.
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in health promotion, psychology, social work or other health related field.
- A Master’s degree will make you stand out.
- You offer 2 -3 years’ experience in fields related to health and wellness and have worked as part of a corporate wellness team and you offer 2 -3 years’ experience in business environment.
- " Demonstrate additional knowledge through Nutrition/Fitness certifications"
- You have previous experience in a business environment in a role in a wellness account or program management role and/or wellness coordinator position.
- You possess knowledge and/or experience with Virgin Pulse products (preferred)
QUALITIES YOU POSSESS:
•Expert with Excel, data, analytics and forecasting
•Ability to initiate and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
•Excellent organizational skills
•Work collaboratively and effectively with internal/external partners
•Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
•Outstanding ability to deliver presentations at all levels within an organization; both small and large group
•Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills.
•Strong customer service-orientation
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.