KeyW Corporation is currently seeking an Open Source Overseas Support Analyst with a current TS/SCI Clearance.
Provide supplemental analytical support to overseas Regional Security Officers (RSOs) operations and pilot programs for social media and open source monitoring. Note that these team members are not meant to provide posts with monitoring support, but rather provide analytical support when a post is unable to resolve specific issues raised in their monitoring. When not providing overseas support, position will provide domestic analytical support, i.e. analyze information provided by monitoring specialists for value and accuracy, identifying and including additional information, as needed, from classified and law enforcement databases. Create specific reports according to OSIN SOP for dissemination to internal and external partners, as necessary. Coordinate with working-level analysts at partnered agencies, as appropriate, to facilitate information sharing and address information gaps. Operations for OSIN are 24/7 with shifts consisting of 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Research, collect, and report on intelligence collection requirements as defined by the client
- Provide support to 24-hour operations as needed
- Leverage language ability, cultural knowledge, and context in research activities
- Compose draft intelligence reports adhering to client’s style guide
This position is complementary to a journeyman Intelligence Research Specialist: applies knowledge of a professional discipline, the principles and techniques of inductive and deductive reasoning, and a subject-matter knowledge of either a geographical area or a functional area to the production of finished intelligence reports. They exploit (As used in the intelligence field this means to acquire the maximum intelligence use out of raw data.), interpret, and project existing data to fill gaps in information, request the collection of data to fill gaps in knowledge, and review and evaluate finished intelligence reports from the point of view of their specific subject tmatter fields.
- Able to lead activities of mid-level complexity and participate as a team member of more complex engagements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience using a variety of research methods and an ability to identify emerging trends or important developments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- For personnel assigned to operational shifts, the monitoring specialists report to a Team Lead who determines the priorities and deadlines for assignments and provides general guidance.
- Possible occasional overseas deployment that may involve long and strenuous travel to foreign and remote locales under adverse conditions. The position may also require working long hours under stressful conditions to meet compressed timelines for critical mission objectives.
Education: High School Diploma and 10 years' experience, Associates Degree and 5 years' experience, Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years' experience, or Masters Degree and equivalent experience.
Active TS/SCI Clearance.
KeyW EEO StatementKeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
About the Organization
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.