Open VMS C programmer:
1. System analysis and administration, design, development and testing of the following, in DEC VMS/Open VMS(expert), Unix/DEC Unix(expert)/Unicos(expert), Solaris(expert), Linux(expert) and Windows environments.
2. Proposal writing and presentation, business process definition, design, hands-on development, implementation and testing of Web Based and N-Tier Applications in Java, including Java on Open VMS, and other languages, Java Technologies, Client-server and Legacy Systems, emphasizing Object Oriented Programming and Adaptive Methods in Java.
3. Technical supervision of all SDLC phases in Java development. five years' experience in IBM WebSphere, BEA Web Logic including BEA WebLogic on Open VMS, JBoss and IBM Rational Application Developer/Web Sphere Application Developer
4. Experience in Java and Web technologies in Jakarta Tomcat and Apache Web Server.
The requirements for the position are detailed below:
* C programming
* Oracle SQL, PL/SQL. Oracle version 10 or 11.
* OpenVMS ior similar system
* Perl is a plus
* Pro*C is a plus
* Candidate must be able to obtain government security clearance.
* U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
* We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
* Those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
* Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
* U.S. citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal requirement.