Job location - Atlanta, GA / Redmond, WA
Mandatory key skill – Kubernetes & Openstack Architect Design
Project duration – 6+ Month (Extendable & long term)
- Demonstrates technical expertise in architecture, systems integration and Cloud platform based on OpenStack and Kubernetes.
- Understand the feature design solution created by other solution architects and drive its development.
- Should be able to drive end-to-end design solution that includes creation of JIRA epics and user stories.
- Closely work with the development teams starting with the feature grooming activity.
- Works with cross functional teams including delivery and operation to define requirements and solutions.
- Should familiar with Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF).
- Good understanding of Airship, Kubernetes, Openstack Helm, Openstack, AT&T Network Cloud.
- Hands on-experience with RESTful, JSON services, JAVA and Python.
- Good understanding of L2/L3 networking protocols
60,491 - 78,782 /yearWhat is this?