Description/Comment:This position is part of the Human Resources, Global Payroll Services Contingent Workforce team (GNEEPO) for *** and will support a new enterprise initiative.
- The individual will be responsible for researching, compiling, analyzing and reporting various operational data from multiple sources, scheduling tools, contingent worker tools, ensuring adherence and compliance is validated.
- Under general supervision will create and maintain databases, developing and performing queries both independently and at the direction of management.
- May also troubleshoot related operational issues.
- May assist ongoing controls and monitoring associated with improvement efforts, also supports project tasks of small and large projects.
- May support task related to implementation of policies, procedures and training materials to assure compliance with government regulations and to maximize efficiency and customer service.
- Experience with PeopleSoft, contingent workforce management tools, intermediate or more knowledge of Microsoft Office excel, outlook, word, power point.
- Ability to analyze data, excellent communication skills along with the ability to build partnerships and consult with the business/leaders.
- Previous HR, operations and project management experience.
- Quick learner, flexible to changing priorities, experience with reporting development and aggregation.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- Employee Events
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
$25.00 - $28.00 /hour