- Operate Brewery Utilities systems including: water tube boilers, steam distribution systems, ammonia industrial refrigeration, cold storage HVAC, compressed air, waste water treatment, and CO2 collection equipment
- Perform boiler, cooling tower, and waste water chemical analysis
- Responsible for process management, machine lubrication, housekeeping and sanitation
- Document and respond to Key Performance Indicator (KPI) activities that occur during shift of responsibility, using standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Respond to customer department requests for assistance with Utility system optimization and/or isolation
- The position involves shift work on weekends and working in a quality, food-processing environment
$35.06/hour to start
$36.06/hour once steam license is obtained (within 6 months of hire date) and will get a $5,000 signing bonus
Average Annual Earnings with overtime - $80,000
Bonus - potential up to $1000 per quarter starting Q1 2021
- Applicant will be required to obtain LA city unlimited steam license within first 6 months of hire date - Pay will go up to $36.06/hour and get a $5,000 signing bonus.
- Applicants should be familiar with automated process control systems.
- Experience in the following areas is desired: water tube medium pressure boilers; large-scale ammonia refrigeration systems; compressed air systems; cooling tower systems; CO2 gas collection and liquefaction systems.
- Maintenance experience preferred on compressors, centrifugal, PD pumps, blowers, valves, and heat exchangers
- Experience with instrumentation is desired
- High school diploma or GED required
- Applicant must have basic computer skills, (i.e. MS Excel, Word)
- Applicant must have a positive work attitude and be self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a team oriented environment
- Must be available at least 2 out of 4 weekends per month and available any shift
Founded more than 165 years ago, Anheuser-Busch is one of America’s most iconic companies and the undisputed leader of the U.S. beer industry, with brands such as Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Stella Artois and many more. We are proud of our history and heritage and remain committed to brewing the great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. And we are leading the industry into the future by growing beyond beer to offer new beverages for every person, for every occasion.
Today, we are 18,000 colleagues strong—spread out across the country, united by a deep passion for making great products and an unwavering commitment to supporting the communities that we call home.
Our teams work tirelessly, pushing boundaries and embracing new technologies so that we can continue to brew, package, transport, and deliver our more than 100 brands in the most efficient and sustainable ways possible.
Dreaming big is in our DNA and today, we are writing the next chapter in Anheuser-Busch’s great history – one of growth, innovation, responsibility and sustainability. And one that will help us achieve our mission of bringing people together for the next 165 years and beyond. We hope you will consider joining us on this mission!