Ambulatory Surgery Center - Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN) part-time and full time opportunities located in Everett and Edmonds, WA!
Sign-on bonus for eligible candidates of $5,000 sign-on
The OR RN functions as an integral member of the healthcare team to deliver exceptional patient care and assists with the supervision of nonprofessional personnel in the area. By assessment of the individual patient and procedure, OR RN anticipates the needs of the surgical team and provides such services while maintaining an aseptic and safe environment.
The OR RN is responsible for:
- Assesses the health status of the patient in order to develop an individualized plan of care by collecting, categorizing and interpreting data (physical and psychosocial) from documented information, observation, patient/family interview and other health care team members.
- Develops a nursing care plan based on the assessment of the patient that included nursing diagnosis, patient goals and nursing interventions necessary to achieve these goals.
- Implements the nursing care plan to provide optimal individualized care for the patient.
- Instructs the patient and family to assist the patient in the achievement of optimal health status.
- Documents nursing activities to provide a permanent record, for continuity of care, quality improvement and professional accountability.
Interested in learning more? Let’s talk about our RN opportunities and your career growth!
Preferred Experience and RN Credentials:
- Minimum of two (2) years of perioperative nursing experience, i.e. scrubbing and circulating required.
- Requires demonstrated advanced level of achievement of performance standards for intraoperative nursing according to AORN (Association of perioperative Registered Nurses) standards of practice.
- Current State Registered Nurse License required.
- Current BLS and ACLS certification (within 3 months of hire) required
- Membership in the Association of Operating Room Nurses preferred.
- CNOR (Certified Nurse Operating Room) preferred.
At The Everett Clinic, our purpose is simple—do the right thing—for our patients and each other. This philosophy allows us to recruit the best talent and enjoy a reputation as one of the most innovative and high-quality healthcare providers in the country.
Some say we are a medical group, but we like to think we're a large family. Our team cares about our patients and each other. We offer the best in quality care, advanced technologies and quality facilities.
Our Core Values:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value: service, quality, and cost
The Everett Clinic offers competitive salary, excellent benefits including a retirement savings plan, free onsite parking, tuition reimbursement, and professional growth opportunities.
Work with the best. Join our Team.