Ambulatory Surgery Center - Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN) part-time and full time opportunities located in Everett and Edmonds, WA!
Sign-on bonus for eligible candidates of $5,000 sign-on
The OR RN functions as an integral member of the healthcare team to deliver exceptional patient care and assists with the supervision of nonprofessional personnel in the area. By assessment of the individual patient and procedure, OR RN anticipates the needs of the surgical team and provides such services while maintaining an aseptic and safe environment.
The OR RN is responsible for:
- Assesses the health status of the patient in order to develop an individualized plan of care by collecting, categorizing and interpreting data (physical and psychosocial) from documented information, observation, patient/family interview and other health care team members.
- Develops a nursing care plan based on the assessment of the patient that included nursing diagnosis, patient goals and nursing interventions necessary to achieve these goals.
- Implements the nursing care plan to provide optimal individualized care for the patient.
- Instructs the patient and family to assist the patient in the achievement of optimal health status.
- Documents nursing activities to provide a permanent record, for continuity of care, quality improvement and professional accountability.
Preferred Experience and RN Credentials:
- Minimum of two (2) years of perioperative nursing experience, i.e. scrubbing and circulating required.
- Requires demonstrated advanced level of achievement of performance standards for intraoperative nursing according to AORN (Association of perioperative Registered Nurses) standards of practice.
- Current State Registered Nurse License required.
- Current BLS and ACLS certification (within 3 months of hire) required
- Membership in the Association of Operating Room Nurses preferred.
- CNOR (Certified Nurse Operating Room) preferred.
Interested in learning more? Let’s talk about our RN opportunities and your career growth!
What's the first thing that happens when one of the leading independent medical groups in the country comes together with a global leader in health care? Opportunity. With DaVita Medical Group, HealthCare Partners, The Everett Clinic, Northwest Physicians Network, MountainView Medical Group and Magan Medical Clinic joining OptumCare and the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, people like you will find increasing levels of challenge, impact and professional success. We're changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience. That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment. Are you with us? Learn more about this exciting opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Careers with OptumCare. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. OptumCare, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. OptumCare and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.