Job DescriptionReq/Job ID: 945233BR
Employing Entity: Kmart Corporation
Employment Category: Regular, Part-time
Job Function: Operations
Store ID: 07566: ARECIBO, PR
Performs receiving, offices and mcc responsibilities as required based on the needs of store operations.
Job RequirementsJOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Complete daily audits of each DC shipment received including mislabel and misload, utilizing the Regional Non-Conveyable/ Repack Audit Program. Maintain required documentation of processed DC claims (these are shared responsibilities with the backroom lead and unloading team). Completes a daily review of the CIA vendor receiving process with all receiving associates, ensuring that all CIA Vendor receipts are audited 100%. Complete daily follow-up with the Office Lead to ensure all CIA Vendor Invoice charges match the actual merchandise received on the Packing Slip/P.O. Receiver. (Puerto Rico Only) Vendor Direct Deliveries- Ensure that all merchandise is properly received and audited within the guidelines. All shipments (Fed-Ex, UPS, Common Carriers) checked in and secured. (these are shared responsibilities with the backroom lead and unloading team).SKU Level/Perpetual inventories must be maintained for all storage trailers. Ensure all trailers are protected with Kingpin locks and maintained in a well-lighted area with signs posted stating Fixtures only . Flopaks Ensure that all Flopaks are received properly to avoid future PODs charges and provide any findings by utilizing the Flopak tracking log. (these are shared responsibilities with the backroom lead and unloading team.
• Ensures that the physical security of receiving area is consistently maintained by verifying the back doors are closed and locked when not in use and alarm set at end of shift. Safety Initiatives- Enforce all Safety initiatives and guidelines by touring the area on a daily basis, looking for unsafe conditions or bad practices, daily inspection of baler and forklift, inspect / approve all merchandise being placed in the compactors, forklift, and provide training if required.
• "Serve as back up to office Lead on the following: o Verifies entries on the invoice register Report for accuracy and follow-up onany found discrepancy. o Invoices from CIA vendors, preparedness and entries. o Print all consolidated invoice reports daily andverifies that open invoices are closed with 24 hours, print and verifies End of Daily Shipment Log report with Packing Slips."
• "Serve as back up to MC&C on the following: o Fully trained in all MCC duties and responsibilities, able to perform task as a MCC Backup. o Completes follow-up on MCC paperwork and verifies the accurate and timely processing of shipments, Store to Store transfers, Vendor returns, Claims, Genco, and R & R s. o Follow up on HAZMAT compliance daily/weekly inspections."
• Performs other duties as assigned.REQUIRED SKILLS:
• Fullt trained in MCC duties.
• Understand and performs selected office duties.
• Understand all procedures relating to shipping, receiving, MCC and applicable processes.PREFERRED SKILLS:
• Ability to make appropriate decisions in stressful situations.
• Effective oral and written communication.
• Ability to work flexible hours based on store needs.JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Associates Degree
• Less than one year of related experience
• 18 years of age or older