Operational Support Specialist
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
JC Ehrlich is proud to be a member of the Rentokil family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do ourOperational Support Specialists do?
The Operational Support Specialist will work closely with the district leadership team to increase the productivity as well as the quality of service and profitability of the district. The OS Specialist will also perform responsibilities of a Service Specialist maintaining regularly scheduled route responsibilities, additional work requests, and assisting with open routes.
- Building and maintaining good customer relations
- Maintaining high service standards at all accounts
- Participation in group meetings and account reviews
- Completion of independent and group on-going training
- Serve as a coach and mentor for Service Specialists
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Being an interactive member in team work environment
- May require participating in a rotating on-call schedule for off-hours and weekends
What do you need?
- Advanced LOB/PNOL knowledge
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Self discipline to work efficiently without direct supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Handle high dependency customer service issues
- Must have proficient district level knowledge
- Courteously and effectively interact with a diverse group of coworkers and customers
- The ability to identify and solve problems without direct guidance and provide follow through with action steps until resolution is reached
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record search
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision