Operations Analyst are responsible for the accurate processing of limited partnership transactions on behalf of our clients in a fast-paced environment. Analysts are responsible for monitoring RCH’s workflow application, tracking activity, and working with internal partners and external fund companies to ensure transactions are processed in accordance with service level agreements and are properly reflected in client accounts. Excellent communication skills are required to fulfill the responsibilities of this role.
• Accurately processing limited partnership transactions for corporate, institutional and wealth management clients.
• Communicating with general partners, investment managers, account administrators, and other Northern Trust employees regarding questions, discrepancies, or special procedures which arise in any accounts assigned.
• Use of cash movement systems to produce and receive wires to/from partnership banks on a daily basis.
• Responds to internal and external inquiries and questions from partners, providing guidance and solutions.
• Resolve exceptions associated with related processing, identify errors affecting accounts, and making necessary corrections.
• Participate in department and team efforts to identify and implement process improvements.
• Work efficiently and effectively under time-sensitive constraints, in a team-oriented environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Analytical problem solving skills and great attention to detail
• Knowledge of capital markets with exposure to hedge funds, private equity, commingled funds, valuation reporting, reconciliation principles and finance or accounting preferred
•A college degree
•Relevant work experience required
Some of our benefits include:
•Comprehensive medical insurance program
•401(k) savings plan with a company match
What truly sets RCH Mercury Investment apart is the wealth of experience that our team brings to our investments. RCH’s Partners have been successful CEOs and business leaders themselves. RCH’s team includes our Executive Advisory Board made up of nationally prominent business and financial leaders.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies Build your career with us and apply today.