Well known Biotech company in Cambridge, MA is currently seeking an Operations Analyst. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Operations Analyst will assist with analyzing weekly charge backs data to ensure the customers are eligible to purchase under contract.
This person will work 16/hr per week and be responsible for the following:
- Ability to detect irregularity in transactional data and conduct web research on customer to verify their Class of Trade, 340B status, etc.
- Data-savvy with an attention to detail and data quality. This person will ensure data is complete and accurate
- Use findings to develop insights and recommendations on the larger business and how it is changing
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical distribution channel dynamics, including product and financial flows
- Knowledge of US Specialty Distributors (SD) and chargebacks operations preferred
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years in biotech/pharmaceuticals contract operations, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Able to perform in a fast-paced environment, and communicate complex information clearly
Up to $50 an hour depending on experience
For immediate consideration, please submit an updated copy of your resume in Word format to Nicole Kakleas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office and speak to a recruiter at 339-298-3641.
Operations Analyst (General)