Frequence is an advertising technology company that builds and delivers comprehensive digital advertising campaigns. Our programmatic marketing platform enables large organizations to effectively and efficiently sell a range of digital products at scale.
Frequence was recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces company for 2020.
The role is an entry-level position on the digital media buying operations team that is intended to provide a base level understanding of digital media buying technology and prepare the person for advanced positions in media buying operations. Opportunities for advancement within the company are expected and encouraged. The team supports the delivery and optimization of localized digital advertising campaigns using cutting-edge media buying tactics and technologies.
This is a versatile role that supports the digital media buying operations team, which may include:
- Learn the fundamentals of programmatic digital media buying operations and supporting technology
- Manage digital media buying order fulfillment within a team structure
- Provide order entry and quality assurance support for our digital media buying team
- Data Entry and other ad-hoc reporting tasks
Qualified Applicants Must Have
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, another quantitative field, or equivalent work experience in an advertising operations role
- Demonstratable history of personal achievement and work ethic
- Strong desire to work in the advertising technology industry
- Entry Level Salary DOE
- Health, Dental, Vision paid benefits