Operations Analyst (Direct Hire)
Remedy Professional Services is currently aiding in a search for a permanent, direct-hire Operations Analyst position in the Clyde area.
Our client is a nearby manufacturing facility with dozens of patents, thousands of products, and customers on each and every continent.
This position requires problem resolution, cost review and analysis of business processes.
- Responsible for producing and analyzing daily and weekly reports, making suggestions and presenting findings
- Calculate and analyze material usage variances through ERP system
- Track labor overages on open jobs and create visibility for operations management; analyze causes and propose solutions or corrective actions
- Perform daily material and labor distribution analysis, calculating profit margins and evaluating variances versus standard costs or estimated costs for custom projects
- Review customer quote requests, as needed, and determine material requirements, processes and job routing
- Review build of manufacture and make suggestions to reduce cost and increase efficiency
- Monitor item prices, profit margins and trends, evaluating against product categories, and make recommendations for cost adjustments
- Associate's degree and three years in a manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in data analysis and costing desired.
- Able to read engineering or technical drawings/blueprints
- Use of basic math and geometry skills including the use of various formulas to calculate circumference, radius, and material dimensions to calculate material costs
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems, NetSuite and SalesForce, a plus
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel with ability to present findings in graphical format for presentation; additional skills in Word and Outlook
This company offers competitive pay and provides a competitive benefits package, including company contributed Health Insurance, company-paid Dental Insurance and Vision Plan, 401(k) with Employer Contribution, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts, FSA, and Paid Holidays.
Please submit a resume in order to be considered.