Operations Analyst I
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 months
- The Onboarding Production team is focused on seamlessly producing onboarding and ongoing Enablement events from end to end. We create high impact, exciting, and flawlessly executed experiences that inspire everyone they touch. We focus on how to standardize the way we organize, manage, and produce events and programs including enrolment, invite and event management, materials and logistics and communications.
- Our flagship onboarding programs are Bootcamp, Fast Ramp and Becoming a Sales Leader. This role will be responsible for training space set-up and registering over 5,000 global customer-facing new hires in these training events in San Francisco and through virtual programming. The focus of this role is to standardize and centralize the end-to-end registration, enrolment, and attendance tracking processes. You will be a part of high-impact programs and experiences while streamlining manual processes and eliminating inefficiencies.
- Support Marketing Cloud operations for all bootcamp programs, including the creation, editing, and execution of comms for global Sales & Solutions Bootcamp, SDR/BDR Bootcamp, Becoming a Sales Leader, Sales Leader Fast Ramp, and Deal Structuring.
- Perform complex and time-sensitive registration processes for our Onboarding programs including scheduling training dates, booking rooms, organizing, and monitoring logistics, and answering heavy flow of emails from internal employees through email and Chatter.
- Assist in solving problems that are manual and inefficient by using Salesforce and other technology platforms.
- Keep others appraised of and involved in work by communicating status of tasks to project leads and team members, coordinating work cross-functionally, and influencing peers, project leaders and/or managers.
- Deliver high quality work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment by managing time and effort across activities, executing processes that may not have defined procedures, taking initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks, and delivering work according to deadlines.
- Create all Bootcamp program Chatter groups, add managers; support leads with posting recurring announcements and respond as needed
- Manage the daily operations, including setting up training space with materials for in-person or virtual classes, greeting attendees, managing AV/tech issues, and providing concierge level of service to Bootcamp guests
- If in-person, assist with room setup & breakdown and ensure visual standards are maintained throughout floor.
- Make all program purchases (name tents, supplies, materials) and organize invoices using google drive by uploading documents to folders and updating internal tracking documents once invoices have been closed.
- Track hotel registration trends create summaries to share and use data for future planning.
- Ensure accurate billing process is set-up for prompt and accurate processing.
- Assist in tracking purchases/transaction management on weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Experience and working knowledge of spreadsheet tools such as Excel or Google sheets
- Experience with data entry, data scrubbing, formatting data to fit templates, vlookups, and pivot tables
- Good presentation and verbal communication skills
- Strong written communication and listening skills
- Systematic approach to problem solving
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently under general direction
- Ability to multi-task and open to taking on a variety of different types of tasks
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Strong curiosity to learn, understand, and apply new technologies and systematic approaches (leveraging technology stack with a particular focus on Reports and Dashboards)
- Experience with the Salesforce application including dashboards and reporting tools in a business or academic environment highly preferred
- Highly organized and lightning-fast learner with ability to understand complex systems and processes across numerous programs that operate differently
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability