EO Products is a company with one mission and two brands: to create healthy personal care products that nurture the people who use them, respect the people who make them, and honor the planet we all share. We work hard to ensure our values come to life in each bottle of EO® and Everyone for Every Body® products.
We have been family owned, operated, and independent since 1995. We call Northern California home and manufacture our essential oil-based products in-house at our certified organic factory and HQ. You can find us at Whole Foods, Sprouts, Target, Walmart, Amazon, and many other retailers throughout the US and in 11 other countries.
We’re a certified B Corp, meaning we are a for-profit business that operates like a nonprofit. B Lab recognizes EO Products as a company that prioritizes people, planet, purpose, and profit — in that order.
We are a diverse and passionate team of free-thinking, soap-loving individuals.
The Job -
This position will identify, initiate, anticipate and capitalize on opportunities to increase EO operational execution through utilization of operations support tools and reports while supporting the execution of the operations plan. The Operations Analyst will provide excellent service to the operations team, as well as additional internal departments as needed. This position will manage all operations performance data, support internal operations departments with impactful data, performance and KPI tracking support.
What you'll be doing -
Manage all operations department performance data
- Provide input to justify ROI for investment in equipment purchases, staffing, SOP modifications in support of ramping product supply to meet units per FTE KPI.
- Research and identify key industry KPI baselines for relevant internal department performance base lining.
- Organize information and communicate access to company data across the organization
Support Operations Department Managers
- Create and maintain reporting structure to inform OLT of key metric performance
- Analyze data to alert team to opportunities and operational trends
- Completes ad-hoc analysis as needed to answer specific business queries from Operations team leaders.
- Collaborate with department managers to provide data insights for key all hands and executive staff meetings
Support adjacent departments with data as needed
- Work with accounting to create accurate “per FTE” costs by operations department to drive optimization to COGS KPI goal.
- Analyze SKU performance (margin, sales velocity) and advise on SKU rationalization, ABC status designations.
- Share relevant Operations reports across departments as needed
- Contribute to SKU sales forecasting by product in support of meeting customer order fill rate KPI.
- Provide regular insights to SLT
- Incoming support requests from Operations team to provide efficient and proactive support
- Execution of monthly KPI performance reporting
- Creation and updating of OLT, SLT and all-hands content related to data-driven performance reporting
What you will bring -
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of hands on operations data management experience
- 8+ years of operations-relevant experience including inventory, COGS, and other financial analysis
- Advanced proficiency with ERP systems, Excel, PowerPoint and other reporting/data resource applications
- CPG/MFG experience is certainly a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills to coordinate multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people at all levels
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills
We offer a fun, casual place to work & grow, vacation, medical, dental, matching 401k, profit sharing bonus and employee discounts. Our company culture values responsibility, collaboration, integrity and passion. We've been named Best Places to Work by the North Bay Business Journal. Learn how we ensure our work is love made visible at www.eoproducts.com/pages/about-us.