Focused Cyber is Seeking a a Seasoned, Cleared Operations Analyst in Arlington, VA.
In this role you will :
- Work with a small team conducting cyber-related research, analysis and coordination activities to support customer goals and objectives as part of a larger US Government cybersecurity strategy and policy efforts at multiple classification levels.
- Assist in the development of cyber strategy to support US Government operational execution of cybersecurity programs, to include interaction with foreign government, private sector and public interface.
- Develop briefings and talking points for senior government leadership participation in internal and external events, often on short notice.
- Contribute to government, critical infrastructure/key resources and public-private cyber policy development and coordination, to include development of CONOPS, operational requirements, capabilities and competencies.
- Assist with the development of policy awareness, education programs for distribution to a diverse user community.
- Perform complex analysis of cyber, intelligence and law enforcement/counterintelligence policy and governance issues.
- Monitor cybersecurity-focused legislation efforts and provide regular analysis to the customer on legislation advancements pertinent to the DHS mission.
- Identify gaps and conflicts in cybersecurity policy and governance guidance and recommendations to address these areas.
- Coordinate policy and governance documents employing customer defined staffing processes.
- Provide support operational risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, and security testing.
- Work with a diverse professional staff, including security engineers and architects, privacy, policy, and risk analysts, mission assurance and IT/cyber security professionals to ensure security and privacy requirements are incorporated throughout the policy development life-cycle.
Basic Qualifications - To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- A Bachelorï¾’s degree in a related technical field with a minimum of 10 years related technical experience OR a Masterï¾’s degree in a related technical field with a minimum of 8 years required. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance is required. In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
- 5 years of IT or Policy related experience is required.
- Experience leading or supporting executive/strategic communications teams
- Experience leading small teams, managing tasks, andinterfacing regularly with senior government officials
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with project facilitation.
- Knowledge of Internet technologies and policies.
Focused Cyber is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Interested! Apply Now for immediate Consideration!
Main Number: 804-539-8278 or 703-221-6524
Careers@FocusedCyber.com or Recruiting@FocusedCyber.com
Focused Cyber, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Minority-Owned Business (MOB) and soon to be designated HubZone business. FC is a full-service IT company known for providing customers with cutting-edge cyber security solutions that ensure clients cyber security missions are executed effectively and efficiently. We design, deploy, and operate comprehensive cyber security infrastructures, including network security devices and endpoint protection. FC provides services to support CIOs, CISOs, SOCs, CERTs, CNDSPs and other cyber security departments with ISO 9000, ISO 20000 and ISO 27000 emulated quality services. At FC, we tackle rapidly evolving threats and ever-changing regulations head-on by providing flexible technology solutions, services, and training.
Powered by JazzHR