Join a bank like no other.
When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference. Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work.
They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and 30 years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business.
Join the SVB team and help bring our clients’ world-changing ideas to life.
Responsible for processing expertise when performing the department’s daily operational tasks and when providing operational support to internal business partners and/or Clients. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: establishing and ongoing maintenance of accounts, loans, and/or cards; managing exceptions for several payment channels; researching or reconciling moderate to complex information; and may act as a point of escalation. Accountable for performing assigned functions with very limited supervision efficiently and ensuring all regulations, procedures, and polices are adhered to. Acts as a resource and may recommend potential process improvements. May provide mentoring and coaching; and helps to ensure the day to day functions are executed according to policies and procedures.
Performs assigned activities required to support Global Operations.
Works under very limited supervision and has expanded skill set that is applied to the essential functions.
Utilizes knowledge or resources to resolve moderate to complex issues, escalates complex non-routine problems.
General operations functions may include, but are not limited to:
Provides daily loan maintenance to support clients needed after the loan is boarded
Handles advance requests and interest changes
Applies collections to clients loans
Reviews loan documents
Board new loans and modifications to loan systems
Posts payments to loan system
Performs quality assurance
Handles Letters of Credit boarding and maintenance
Performs governance activities
Provide client support and training
From my prospective, commercial loan boarding and maintenance experience should be emphasized.
Participated/syndicated loan experience is highly desired.
- Strong ability to multi-task, handle high volumes, and support cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to convey information
- Able to independently research and solve moderate to complex scenarios
- Solid networking skills, strong ability to establish relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking with the awareness to know when to challenge or question
- Aptitude for following process and procedures
- High School Diploma or Equivalency PLUS
- 3-5 years of related professional experience (banking/financial services industry or customer service) OR
- 5-7 years of overall experience
- Bachelor’s Degree desired and may be considered as 1-2 years overall experience