Tarlton Corporation has served as a St. Louis-based general contracting and construction management firm since 1946. We have built strong ties to the region, excellent working relationships with a wide-ranging list of established and new clients, a commitment to project and workforce diversity, and a carefully laid foundation to promote continued growth. Tarlton is a Women's Business Enterprise as certified by the City of St. Louis, State of Missouri and Women's Business Enterprise National Council.
Tarlton is a closely held, client-driven corporation employing an average of 300 people. Our organizational structure is relatively flat so clients and personnel can benefit from continual access to our executives, who take an active role in all Tarlton operations.
Our range of preconstruction and construction services in the commercial, institutional, industrial, life sciences, healthcare and concrete markets is extensive. Tarlton works on projects diverse in scope and size, in both renovation and new construction.
Our philosophy is simple: Take care of the client first and treat others as we would like to be treated. No project is too large or too small if it s work a client wants completed.
Join our team!
MAJOR GOALS AND PURPOSE
Provide support to the HydroVac Group with a variety of administrative tasks and accounting support.
- Prepare the Hydro billing and compile all associated backup.
- Prepare job costing report.
- Provide administrative support to Hydro team, i.e., Superintendent, Project Manager, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Provide receptionist phone relief, as needed.
BEHAVIORAL TRAITS, ATTITUDES, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Congenial, dependable, organized, efficient and accurate
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to changing conditions
- Minimal supervision required
PREREQUISITES (i.e., Education, Experience)
- One to two years of administrative experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software. ViewPoint Construction software a plus.
- Great Company Culture!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and LTD
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement