Are you interested in developing a career within a non-profit organization? Are you currently working within a non-profit organization? Our client is seeking a dedicated professional individual to grow within their operations team. Our client is located downtown and has a strong focus on education throughout our nation.
Our client has been around for over 35 years and has developed successful educational programming for under privileged populations.
- Oversee, plan and seamlessly execute the logistics for after-school programming, including but not limited to: tracking attendance; ensuring the delivery of all materials to our programming sites; managing room reservations and instructor logistics; and maintaining positive relationships with our site partners
- Manage a team of part-time assistants who work on the front lines to execute the above operational aspects of programming
- In coordination with the Senior Operations Manager, oversee the preparation, shipment and delivery of our curriculum materials across multiple grade levels and sites
- Oversee room reservations and other space requests at our office on a weekly basis
- Support the Senior Operations Manager with daily and long-term project needs
- At least one year of professional experience leading or supporting a team to ensure high-quality results
- Superior attention to detail and commitment to excellence in all aspects of work
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Orientation towards going above and beyond until a job is done
- Immediate growth opportunities
- Full Vision, Dental, and Health Benefits
- Competitive hourly salary