The Operations Assistant (OA) will manage several sites to exceed client expectations according to contract specifications. The OA will assist in developing cost control measures that will still deliver high quality cleaning services. The Operations Assistant will oversee inspections, quality control measures, and the inventory control of equipment and supplies for the assigned building.
- Motivate and manage Team to achieve the intended profit margins.
- Continually communicate with clients to anticipate problems and address concerns.
- Oversee inspection and quality control procedures.
- Manage supplies, equipment, and personnel for optimal service delivery.
- Conduct safety inspections and implement proactive safety procedures with compliance accountability.
- Attend managerial trainings and workshops.
- Increase revenue by offering creative ways to meet client needs with additional services.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and all federal, state, and local government regulations.
- Ensure that all paperwork, including terminations, labor variance action plans, and operational model is complete and accurate and is submitted to the district/hub in a timely manner.
- Deliver accurate reports for payroll and correct discrepancies.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Required Skills & Competencies
- Must have a High school diploma;
- A minimum of three years of supervisory experience in building and janitorial maintenance.
- Experience in cost estimating/pricing work.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations and chemical handling/storage procedures.
- Must be able to write reports and business correspondence and effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and customers.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.