- Records all adjustments, pallet audits, discrepancies and warehouse pulling discrepancies and reports them weekly.
- Assists in maintaining 100% inventory accuracy.
- Maintains quality control manuals and inventory control manuals
- Performs cycle counting daily and utilizes different types of lifts to do the counting of material.
- Verifies inventory requests, editing and verifying replenishment paths.
- Synchronizes products, tracks discrepancies, resolves inventory issues from previous systems. Makes all inventory adjustments in the system on a daily basis (i.e. warehouse use, offsetting counts, etc.).
- Reports weekly on duplicates, obsoletes and product description changes. Assigns buy-line/price-line for non-stock items that can be replenished.
- Manages default buyer queue, coordinating products in buy-line with specific buyers.
- Supports purchasing on inventory issues. Identifies problem buy-lines in quest and resolves.
- Compares stock numbers and other listed information with catalogs, manuals, parts lists, and similar references to verify accuracy of incoming and outgoing inventory.
- Monitors time dated material and seasonal needs by reviewing sales history and obsolete product report.
- Receives products from vendors to check for quality. Reviews negative inventory and new products reports weekly and makes necessary adjustments. Reviews files to determine unused items and recommends disposal of excess stock.
- A good portion of this position involves being in the warehouse operating the scan gun and equipment (forklifts, order pickers/cherry pickers, or reach lifts)
We are looking for candidates with:
- Experience in purchasing and/ or inventory field.
- Ability to lift loads up to 100lbs with assistance.
- Work experience performing rebuying or other administrative purchasing duties at a medium to large sized retailer, industrial distributor or construction supplier.