Interview: Modern Hire
Provides support to the plasma collection center, under the general direction of the Plasma Center Manager. Primar- ily provides customer service, cleaning, and safety duties. All below listed responsibilities must be completed in compliance with federal, state, local and company-specific regulations related to quality of product, employee and donor safety, and to the proper performance of day-to-day activities. Employees must also maintain complete and accurate records, in accordance with cGMP.
• Greets and ensures social distancing expectations for all visitors to the facility including new and repeat donors in a timely manner exhibiting strong customer service skills
• Health and Safety Services and Monitoring
▪ Taking Temperatures of donors and contractors with I/R or oral thermometer
▪ Verifying appointment times
▪ Provides decontamination and sanitization services (hourly)
▪ Monitor and enforce safety protocols as necessary
▪ Reconfiguration specialist – ensuring social distancing within center, layout, crowd and line control during all hours, and critical line focus during peak hours
▪ Re-stock already retrieved supplies into bins, for production employees
▪ Remove trash and/or cardboard to provided dumpsters
▪ Periodically remove trash from parking lot
▪ Periodically clean sink/floor in donor restrooms
• May include Customer Experience functions related to donors and staff such as:
o Donor Appointments
▪ Assisting donors with future appointments
▪ Ensuring repeat donors scan in electronic system
▪ Creating or pulling donor record files
▪ Verifying prior donations
▪ Requesting identification for new donors
▪ Notifying the appropriate personnel that visitor/donor has arrived
▪ Contact donors to remind them of physical appointments
▪ Maintain orderly filing system, purging records as needed
• Incumbent should have strong interpersonal skills and be an excellent communicator who can successfully interact with visitors and customers.
• Ability to perform basic functions on a computer; ability to type.
• Must be able to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Maintain general cleanliness of work area and assist other work areas as needed to ensure a clean and professional environment.
• Ability to read and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and to maintain complete and accurate rec- ords.
• Putting the patient at the center
• Building trust with society
• Reinforcing our reputation
• Developing the business
- Employee Events
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days