Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
1. Responsible for sweeping and mopping the floors in the warehouse, keeping the warehouse premises in a clean and orderly condition.
2. Regularly empties and replaces all trash bags and receptacles in the warehouse.
3. Moves trash from trash conveyor to trash compactor.
4. Assists with Maintenance-related responsibilities as assigned by the Systems Manager.
5. Responsible for picking up garbage around the outside of the Distribution Center.
6. Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and DEA regulations.
7. Must be able to work overtime when necessary and participate in physical inventory.
8. Performs related duties as assigned.
1. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
2. Ability to understand and follow directions
3. Good interpersonal skills
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.United States-Washington-Des Moines98198