Operations Business Analyst
We are recruiting for a Product Support Specialist who will be responsible for helping clients resolve issues and systematically communicate client needs to cross-functional teams. They will also be responsible for improving processes and ensuring performance metrics are defined, documented, and tracked.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assists in the resolution of client issues. Consolidate and resolves complex customer requests or complaints for the organization.
- Discovers client needs, recommends, and sells additional services based on client needs.
- Formulates and presents solutions to address client needs.
- Define, develop, and review the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Understand and use various custom tools to support program operations.
- Identify and monitor program performance KPIs
- Communicate closely with cross-functional partners to address non-routine questions as they arise
- Prepare reports detailing program status to date
Our Ideal Candidate
- Have in-depth knowledge of eCommerce business
- Have experience in product support, training, or providing client support
- Have prior AdTech experience
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree (Business or Technical field preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in program operations and technical support roles
- Understanding of operational processes and requirements in the CMS domain
- Strong analytical skills: MS Excel® skills & pivot tables; Excel Macros, SQL skills preferred
- Experience performing quantitative and qualitative research and communicating results to leadership
- Excellent personal task management skills and ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong written(including email) and verbal communication skills
- Prior eCommerce and/or adtech is preferred.
- Prior experience with working with technology platforms like Kenhsoo, Teika metrics etc. is preferred.
- Experience with project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping, and end-to-end process experience is a plus
- US Citizen
- Green Card
Cascade Career & HR Development is an independent recruiting agency, working on behalf of our client. All applications will receive a response.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: From $47.00 per hour