- Requires basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires 3 years minimum experience.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Good knowledge of the products, policies and processes related to unit assigned.
- Good knowledge of banking operations.
- Reconciliation Services.
- Researches and resolves the most complex out- of- balance conditions.
- Reconciles multiple complex GL accounts and communicates effectively with business partners to resolve outstanding discrepancies.
- Balances figures, computes totals and perform other mathematical calculations.
- Communicates frequently with other departments and branch employees to resolve escalated issues.
- Utilizes multiple systems and software applications to complete required research.
- Retains accurate and appropriate supporting documentation.
- Trains other employees as requested.
- Performs quality assurance reviews or user acceptance testing as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.