D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Operations Coordinatorfor their Operations Department. The right candidate will be responsible for coordinating and maintaining various aspects of operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan Coordinator:
- Responsible for the complete architectural plan approval process through various municipalities
- Coordinate with the consultants (architect, drafting, engineering, etc.) for timely submission of plan approval and to work to ensure timely response to consultant’s questions
- Manage the division’s timely production of house product by implementing, maintaining and monitoring construction using On-Schedule
- Responsible for monitoring of On-schedule to make certain that data is properly entered
- Responsible for setting warranty walks and construction completion dates
- Responsible for managing the “start” process
- Coordinate with sales, marketing and operations to determine and begin in the process of building homes
- Responsible for securing the permits through the various municipalities
- Determine Lot-Fit/restriction of each unit
- Responsible for the entire Design Review process as may be required by various municipalities
- Model home/subdivision start-up
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.
Primary Location: DE-Smyrna
Organization: Home Builder
Job Posting: Jun 18, 2020, 12:00:00 AM