Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and you’ll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We’re looking for an Operations Coordinator on a part-time basis at 25 hours per week for our Lexington, MA office.
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Customer Education and Professional Services team. This position works directly with various internal employees and external customers to administer the LMS, coordinate Imprivata training/deployment projects and assist with Professional Services projects and events.
- Expected 5 days in the office a week, with flexibility of specific working hours between 8AM - 5PM
- One week a month, required start time of 8AM
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provision, enroll, and register all students on a variety of platforms for various training events
- Coordinating location of training site, managing resource logistics, and customer communication
- Communicate all scheduled training events to Project Management Office and registered class participants
- Assist with content update for instructor-led materials and data-sheets
- Plan travel logistics with training and deployment resources for customer projects
- Produce operational reports and completed updates as needed using our FinancialForce PSA system
- Responsible for maintaining course information on internal and external websites using our Salesforce system
- Run quarterly and monthly reports on courses delivered and online content assessments feedback provided by attendees
- Coordination of event logistics for customer deployment projects.
- Assist with managed inventory and marketing vendor communication; including shipping, packing and UPS delivery
- Administrative and event experience
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Capable of quickly learning and mastering software and systems
- Professional experience in a business environment; must have excellent interpersonal skills, including collaboration, teamwork writing and communication skills
- Good organizational skills, ability to track information and work in fast paced environment on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, while working proactively and efficiently
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proactively responds to team and customer needs in a friendly and helpful manner
- Proficiency in MS Office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Visio, Project a plus
- 25 hours per week
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.